The easy guacamole dip recipe is healthy a can make a delicious side dish. Guacamole can pair well with many dishes including my baked sweet potatoes, oven recipe, or a Mexican dish of any kind.
Serve it over a bed of shredded lettuce with tomatoes and black olives for a light lunch or use it in fajitas, burritos, and nachos. It’s such a great addition to any meal!
Easy Guacamole Dip Recipe
Serving Size = 4 tablespoons
Per serving: 80 cal / 4 g fat / 5 g carbs / 2 g protein
- 3 Ripe Avocados (save the pit)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 – 2 tablespoons lime juice (start with 1 tbsp., and taste before adding more)
- Diced tomatoes (optional)
- Fresh Cilantro (Highly Recommended!)
- Cut the avocados in half around the pits and spoon out into a bowl.
- Using a potato masher or a fork, mash the avocados until desired texture.
- Add the cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, black pepper, lime juice, diced tomatoes, and freshly chopped cilantro to the mashed avocados and mix.
- Place the avocado dip into a sealable airtight container and put the pits in the dip, spaced out. This will help keep it from turning dark, although it’s not going to prevent it completely.
- Seal and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This easy guacamole dip recipe goes great on loaded baked sweet potatoes, oven recipe! The whole family will love it!