Per Serving: 404 calories / 9.6 g fat / 19.3 g carbs / 56.74 g protein
- 4-ounce Salmon Filet (Fresh or Frozen)
- 4-ounce Medium Shrimp (Fresh or Frozen; peeled and deveined)
- 2-tablespoons Tamari Lite
- 1-tablespoon honey
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning – Per taste preference
- Olive Oil or Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- Thick aluminum foil
Frozen Broccoli Florets (steamable) or Mixed Vegetables
25 calories / 0 g fat / 4 g carbs / 1 g protein
Garlic & Olive Oil Jasmine Rice (Mahatma brand)
Per ½ cup Serving:
135 calories / 1.5 g fat / 28 g carbs / 2.5 g protein
How to Prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Tear off a sheet of aluminum foil; approximately 12″ x 12″
- Spray the foil with the cooking spray
- Place salmon filet on foil, skin side down.
- Place shrimp on foil with salmon.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Tamari Lite (Gluten-Free soy sauce).
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Sprinkle the salmon filet and shrimp with Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Tightly seal foil so that no steam can escape the foil pack.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Put in the oven and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- While the foil packs bake, start preparing the sides. (I like eating mine with steamed broccoli and Garlic & Olive Oil Jasmine Rice).
- Microwave the frozen broccoli for about 6 minutes. (Time can vary depending on the microwave.)
- Microwave the Jasmine rice; (I use Mahatma jasmine rice, which cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave)
- When the foil pack is done, gently open the foil up and remove the fish and shrimp from the juices and put on a plate.
- Add rice and broccoli.
- Eat and Enjoy!